I remember being bundled up in blankets and pillows one night, thinking about the decisions I've made in my life so far. I remember thinking to myself that true happiness isn't all about the material possessions you're blessed with. I mean, yeah sure, it's pretty great to have been blessed with material things. But to me, real happiness is when you have experienced something money can't buy. You are genuinely happy with the things in life that come free; such as the love you get from the people who mean most to you. One is truly joyful with the things that don't cost.
THIS 2015 I PLAN ON:
1. Learning more about myself. I feel like I haven't gotten to the centre of who I truly am. I am unsure about the things I love and the things I don't fancy. I hope that changes within the months of this year, but I know it's going to take longer than that though. Haha
2. Finding my passion and pursuing it. I've never really sat down and asked myself what I'm passionate about. Well, I have a list of a few things I deeply admire, but I never really understood what I'd love to be doing for a long period of time. I wonder what that is exactly.
3. Chasing adventures. I feel like I'm going to be experiencing something like never before, and that gets me extremely excited! I don't know what it is, but I'm hoping that it's going to be good :)
4. Taking risks. Yes, I admit, I fear a lot of things. But this year, I'm going to fight that fear. I ought to be bold, I want to be brave in order to discover the beauty that this world offers.
5. Blog more. The problem with me is that when I want to blog, I write, but I never really end up posting it. This year, I plan on continuing this space and expressing all the ideas and thoughts I have in mind. Hopefully, I stick to this, because it's something I think I'll be proud of by the end of the year. I'd love to look back at all my thoughts and adventures in the future, and continue what makes me happy.
I want to romanticise healthy relationships, cater to new adventures and self-love this 2015. Shoutout to Gio Arteche for giving me this idea to blog about :)